Number Theory/Electronic safe deposit locker in Banks.

Question
Dear Prof Scott

Do you feel electronic safe deposit locker could be preferred over mechanical safe deposit locker in Banks?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
On the, 'yes,' side of things, perhaps it would make it easier for the bankers to open.

As far as the, 'no,' goes, it might make things difficult to operate when the power went out.

Now as far the power goes, the banks have computers now which allow them to do business.

Also, with most the people nowadays, perhaps the bank would just close up if they didn't have their own power to do more than just open the safe deposit boxes.

Number Theory

Scott A Wilson