Number Theory/Storage facility in tractor vehicle.

Dear Prof Scott

1 Is adequate storage facility available for storing fertilizers, pesticides, farming equipments and materials in the tractor vehicle?.

2 Is Windshield wiper required for the tractor vehicle?.

1 I don't think so since many of the fertilizers, pesticides and other places are stored somewhere else.  If they could be carried by a tractor, it would increase the risk of fires and require the tractor to carry more weight which would lead to a decrease in mpg.

2 It is not a subject under consideration by almost anyone due to the fact that tractors are built to operate in the sun.  Putting a tractor out in the rain would require the tractor to be serviced a whole lot more often.

That is why most tractors I've seen don't have a compartment to protect the driver from the rain,
for it makes no sense to operate one in the rain.  

Number Theory

Scott A Wilson

I can answer almost anything that is sent in. If I can't, I'll let you know, but I don't expect that to happen much.

I have known about number theory since the mid 80's. I have answered over 250 questions on Number Theory with this software. Altogether, I have answered over 8,500 questions in mathematics.

You're looking at it ... I've answered over 8,500 quesitons in mathematics right here.

My credentials are an MS in Mathematics at Oregon State in 1986; I received a BS in Mathematics at the same place in 1984.

I graduated with honors in Mathematics when getting my BS degree and my MS degree.

I have assisted many students in mathematics at OSU. Perhaps I have assisted one of you're friends in math on a computer somewhere else, but you don't even know... That would be late last night, perhaps with thousands of miles between us ... Then again, if you're in Washington, so am I ...