Number Theory/CCTV monitoring System in Zoological Parks.

Dear Prof Scott

Do you feel it is useful to install CCTV monitoring system in Zoological Parks?.

Perhaps cameras could be installed in a secure location where it is hard to see the animals.
This could also be done by installing little monitoring devices on each animal that would report the animals temperature and location.  Monitoring there temperature would let the staff know how they were doing as their body temperature should be close to the same as other animals of the same type.  The location would let them know were the animal was.

Perhaps also they could have a report of how far the equipment was from the ground or perhaps have some way of knowing whether or not the animal was asleep.

If such devices were made, where would they be put on the animal?  How durable would they have to be?  Would they need to be waterproof or not?  How resistant to wear and tear would they need to be?

The answers to these question would vary depending on the type of animal.  They might even vary a small amount by how active the individual animal was.

Now the cameras, on the other hand, could also be used to detect people being where they shouldn't be or being in a dangerous location.  Cameras could also be used to monitor people being in spots that couldn't be seen from the outside.

Number Theory

Scott A Wilson

I can answer almost anything that is sent in. If I can't, I'll let you know, but I don't expect that to happen much.

I have known about number theory since the mid 80's. I have answered over 250 questions on Number Theory with this software. Altogether, I have answered over 8,500 questions in mathematics.

You're looking at it ... I've answered over 8,500 quesitons in mathematics right here.

My credentials are an MS in Mathematics at Oregon State in 1986; I received a BS in Mathematics at the same place in 1984.

I graduated with honors in Mathematics when getting my BS degree and my MS degree.

I have assisted many students in mathematics at OSU. Perhaps I have assisted one of you're friends in math on a computer somewhere else, but you don't even know... That would be late last night, perhaps with thousands of miles between us ... Then again, if you're in Washington, so am I ...