Number Theory/Irrigation water pumps.

Question
Dear Prof Scott

Is it possible to design and manufacture noiseless irrigation water pumps running on electricity or Gasoline?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Ads exist for water pumps made by differing organizations.  They are between $150 and  $650.

This site, http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/noiseless-water-pump%252fefficient-and-durable.h,
has water pumps that need to be plugged in and water pumps that run off of solar electricity.

Pumps are designed as rotary pumps and vacuum pumps.  Also on this site are water pumps for under $10.  Over on the left side of this page there can be found a way to get to suppliers and manufacturers of such pumps.

It this page as well, they can be seen to look many different ways.

Number Theory

Scott A Wilson