Number Theory/Traffic signals installation in Tunnels.

Dear Prof Scott

Can there be design & construction challenges of installing Traffic signals in Tunnels?.

I'm not sure since I've never done construction.

From what I do know, however, there would be a few things that might come up.

The 1st would be - How do we connect the tunnel to the electricity?  Is there a power line that runs nearby?  If the power is far away, is it easy to construct a wire to it?

The 2nd would be - How hard is to wire through the tunnel?  How can it be hooked to the lights?
Can it be implanted into the rock (probably not)?  How hard is it to staple on to the wall?  How big of staples do we need to make them stick in the wall for awhile?  Would a glue that hardens into a wire holder work?

Number Theory

Scott A Wilson

I can answer almost anything that is sent in. If I can't, I'll let you know, but I don't expect that to happen much.

I have known about number theory since the mid 80's. I have answered over 250 questions on Number Theory with this software. Altogether, I have answered over 8,500 questions in mathematics.

You're looking at it ... I've answered over 8,500 quesitons in mathematics right here.

My credentials are an MS in Mathematics at Oregon State in 1986; I received a BS in Mathematics at the same place in 1984.

I graduated with honors in Mathematics when getting my BS degree and my MS degree.

I have assisted many students in mathematics at OSU. Perhaps I have assisted one of you're friends in math on a computer somewhere else, but you don't even know... That would be late last night, perhaps with thousands of miles between us ... Then again, if you're in Washington, so am I ...