Numerology/High master numbers and small master numbers

What are the high powers of the master number 77 instead of those of the master number 11?

And in general what are the more high powers of the highest master numbers instead of those of the smaller master numbers?

Anyway I expect someone to give me an answer to this question!Can you?

My view is that Master Numbers are both innately challenging, and include extraordinary potential. Everyone has at least some Master Number energy in their comprehensive charts; in my private systems there are hundreds of possible factors, and some people have more Master Numbers than others.

It's not clear what you're referring to when you say "high powers of (the Master Numbers)." Each Master Number, whether it's 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99 represents different energies.

To address your first question, look to the 14 and 5 of 77/14/5 for insight about Master Number 77. Do the same for 11/2. Think in extremes, both negative and positive.

For more information about Master Numbers, please see these articles, and feel free to post a comment under one or more of them:

Numerology: Numbers 4, 13, and 22

Q & A: Numerology Master Numbers and Most Suitable Career

Stunning Peak Into the Number 11 and Numerology

Numerology Master Numbers

Scott Petullo

Please note: I don't do free readings here. That means if you ask for something my clients pay for, your question will be rejected. I will also reject questions about seeing the same numbers over and over. Instead of asking me this or a related question, please see this blog post:

I'm happy to answer general numerology questions, as well as questions about, for example, identifying a particular Life Path, Soul Urge (Vowel Total), or other basic modern numerology considerations.

For instance, you might ask, "At what age does the primary cycle of time associated with my Day of Birth number end (common modern numerology cycle) if my date of birth is March 7, 1958?"

Or, you might ask about the significance of a certain number, such as 7 or 9. Or, you might ask about any other facet of number mysticism.

Also, if your question relates to numerology and colors, “lucky numbers (lotto, etc.),” or other trivial considerations, I won't answer it. My expertise involves the application of ancient forms of numerology (and astrology) to interpret personal fate, and assess personality and compatibility.

Get your f'ree copy of the written content of the Direct Your Destiny e-package, a spiritual gold mine of information to help you get more out of life:

I've been studying comprehensive numerology since 1992 and have been professionally employed as an astrologer, numerologist, and handwriting analyst since 1997.

I have a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Arizona and have been exploring metaphysics since the early 1980s. I'm a self-taught astrologer and numerologist, and received my Certified Master Graphologist designation from the Institute of Graphological Science in Dallas, Texas.