Nursing Home/Long Term Care/Home Care/Dying Spouse

Question
My wife is bedridden with cancer and is dying (possibly within the next few months, and I have advanced Parkinson's and Emphysema and am caring for her. How can I help her better and not have her worry about my debilitating condition?

Answer
Dear John,
Good evening.  I am so sorry to hear of your wife's cancer and your failing health.  What tremendous challenges you are facing.  I certainly want to help you but am unsure how to advise you.  
By your question do you mean how can you better help her to have piece of mind regarding your circumstances and how can you help her to spend her last days not worrying about your health and your future?  Or was your question related to helping her physically?
Please let me know more specifically what you are asking and I pledge to promptly reply.  
You are welcome to email me directly at Ginelle_leblanc@ymail.com  or here through the All experts website.  
Sincerely,
Ginelle LeBlanc

Nursing Home/Long Term Care/Home Care

Ginelle LeBlanc, CSA