Nursing Home/Long Term Care/Home Care/Nursing home

Helpin Others Protect The Elderly wrote at 2015-01-31 07:00:30
Check out the Olmstead ruling. A Supreme Court ruling that permits one to stay home instead of institutionalization. Inquire with your state medicaid office about home-based services. That allows you to keep your loved one home and instead of the nursing home getting the medicaid funds, the funds go to you or other care providers who work at your home. Advocates across this country fight every year to assist the elderly and disabled to have options other than institutionalization. Good Luck!

Nursing Home/Long Term Care/Home Care

Ginelle LeBlanc, CSA