Nutrition & Dieting/Re: no-stick cooking spray

In your opinion, is using no-stick cooking spray on popcorn and other foods healthy?

Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't necessarily call it healthy due to the fact that non stick cooking sprays usually have no nutritional value, good or bad. That said if you're looking at it from a flavor standpoint I'd say there are better options.
You mention popcorn. You'd fare much better cooking up some plain popcorn and tossing it in a little olive oil and garlic powder or a non salt seasoning.
There are healthy oils, herbs and other flavor enhancers that would be a much better choice.
Non stick cooking sprays can add flavors but for the most part they only serve the purpose as a lubricant for cookware.
Also keep in mind that non stick sprays usually will contain some type of chemical additive. You want to limit too much intake of some of these additives as in abundance they could be harmful.

Nutrition & Dieting

Tim Santoro

I can answer questions regarding the following. Confusion about basic nutrition, explain how to improve diet, when and how to eat better, eating for weight loss, eating for health, eating for fitness. I will answer questions about nutritional and workout supplements. I will not endorse any fad diets, however I can explain the draw backs to them and explain why they are the wrong way to go. I will not give advice relating to medications and/or their interactions with food and supplements.

I have earned certifications in Fitness Training and Fitness Nutrition from ISSA. I also self taught and stay current on the fitness industry. I lost 70 pounds training my self.

SFN- Specialist in Fitness Nutrition from ISSA CFT-n Certified Fitness Trainer from ISSA

Just the thank you from people I get to help.