Nutrition & Dieting/Weight loss

jersi wrote at 2012-11-21 11:25:47
Carbohydrate is your main fuel source during moderate-to-vigorous exercise, but if you overly restrict it training intensity is likely to suffer. Its difficult to put an exact figure on this because carb requirements vary with training volume and intensity, level of fitness, altitude and gender. But Id suggest you only limit high carb foods if you have to, or where theyre also high in fat. You can also adjust the amount of carbs over the week to focus around bigger training days, with less on the rest and lighter days.

Nutrition & Dieting

Tim Santoro

I can answer questions regarding the following. Confusion about basic nutrition, explain how to improve diet, when and how to eat better, eating for weight loss, eating for health, eating for fitness. I will answer questions about nutritional and workout supplements. I will not endorse any fad diets, however I can explain the draw backs to them and explain why they are the wrong way to go. I will not give advice relating to medications and/or their interactions with food and supplements.

I have earned certifications in Fitness Training and Fitness Nutrition from ISSA. I also self taught and stay current on the fitness industry. I lost 70 pounds training my self.

SFN- Specialist in Fitness Nutrition from ISSA CFT-n Certified Fitness Trainer from ISSA

Just the thank you from people I get to help.