Nutrition & Dieting/Weight loss and weight gain.

Shawnee Bigelow wrote at 2012-12-01 14:16:21
I saw this question and answer and thought it was a nice reminder of how important it is to take good care of ourselves overall.  I appreciated the fact that you picked out the importance of our thoughtful response to our own stress and the list of things we can do daily to manage our stress.  

Also, for the breast size issue, I had a breast reduction surgery in 2004 and one of the things that my surgeon told me is that my breast size would fluctuate with weight.  And there wasn't any worry as to putting on weight unevenly or disproportionately.  I have to agree with Ms. Ray, in that to be concerned more about taking care of your whole body rather hone in on breast size...I think this will take care of itself if you are taking care of you.  :)  

Nutrition & Dieting

Laura Ray, BS Nutrition, Certified Wellness Coach