Nutrition & Dieting/Weight loss and weight gain.

Shawnee Bigelow wrote at 2012-12-01 14:16:21
I saw this question and answer and thought it was a nice reminder of how important it is to take good care of ourselves overall.  I appreciated the fact that you picked out the importance of our thoughtful response to our own stress and the list of things we can do daily to manage our stress.  

Also, for the breast size issue, I had a breast reduction surgery in 2004 and one of the things that my surgeon told me is that my breast size would fluctuate with weight.  And there wasn't any worry as to putting on weight unevenly or disproportionately.  I have to agree with Ms. Ray, in that to be concerned more about taking care of your whole body rather hone in on breast size...I think this will take care of itself if you are taking care of you.  :)  

Nutrition & Dieting

Laura Ray, BS Nutrition, Certified Wellness Coach

Please only individuals over the age of 18 years. I have no expertise in adolescent nutrition. Also, this is not a forum in which I am able to create an individual or general diet plan. I will answer general questions. I can answer directly to questions regarding the use of nutrition and exercise to weight loss in women particularly as it relates to the following: yo-yo dieting, lifestyle change, hormonal changes, menopause, perimenopause, metabolic disorders, age related fat accumulation, HCG dieting, Dr. Simeon, nutritional changes geared toward health, coaching as it relates to weight loss, finding affordable nutrition plans, why diets do not work, and complete wellness programs.

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition, am certified in Wellness Coaching by Wellcoaches, and live what I teach.

Bachelor of Science Nutrition, Certified in Wellness Coaching