Nutrition & Dieting/Weight loss

Lisa wrote at 2013-03-24 07:07:19

I have been following the Insanity Workout and diet plan for some time now. I love the workouts and am definitely seeing the results :) I, like you, was very interested in what the acai berry supplement would do to benefit my weight loss plans. I have found it to be very helpful as it detoxifies my liver , helps my acne and maintains my blood sugar levels. I highly recommend the Insanity Workout + diet plan and Acai Berry supplements. Good on you for changing your attitude towards your health and fitness and good luck on your weight loss adventures :)  

Nutrition & Dieting

Tom Corson-Knowles

Anything about weight loss diets and nutrition, general nutrition questions, popular diet programs, low calorie programs, low carb diets, etc.

I've been a nutrition and health coach for 5 years and run a popular natural weight loss blog, podcast show and membership site. I own a health coaching firm with both my parents who are M.D.s and we all regularly speak on nutrition and weight loss.

Publications, Numerous health and wellness blogs, health newsletters, GLAM Media

B.S. Entrepreneurship

Client confidentiality prevents me from listing names of clients. Here are some Testimonials that I have permission to release: “Tom’s presentation on nutrition blew me away! I’ve never learned so much in such a short amount of time about health. Thanks Tom!!” – Yung Vay, Cupertino, CA “Tom is a highly motivated person who is interested in helping others achieve their dreams. He supports others to achieve positive outcomes with their health and financial goals. If you want to be healthy and wealthy, work with Tom!” – Beth Tobin, Social Worker “Tom Corson-Knowles is an enterprising, transformational young man” – Rosemarie Ashley, founder of Gen-Ray Records “Tom has great knowledge and experience in the field of whole food nutrition. He understands the relationship between whole food nutrition and disease prevention.” – Carolyn Russ, Juice Plus+ Distributor “[Tom] did an AMAZING job…he is so gifted.” – Carol Watson, Naturopathic Doctor “Tom is a motivated go-getter. He is organized and passionate about his interests in wellness. He is dependable which I, another professional, highly value. Plus he is friendly and easy to talk to.” – Ann Smith, EFT Master Practitioner “Tom is so passionate and knowledgeable about what he does! He gave me hands-on advice about nutrition and health that I could use right away. Plus, the samples he gave us (yay samples!) were delicious and gave me a sense of well-being that can only come from nourishing food. I couldn’t resist his offer!” – Kate Kyle, Los Angeles, CA