Nutrition & Dieting/The Best Juicer?

Question
Hi:

I need a device that will extract all solutes out of the fruits and vegetables. I would like the end product to contain only water and substances soluble in water. All water-insoluble substances should be filtered out. What do you suggest?

Thanks,

Green

Answer
Hi Green. I'd have to say that I'm not too familiar with juicers at least in the regard you are looking for.
Most all commercially available juicers will produce a thicker product than you would get in a store. Thats why I would recommend using any juicer then pouring the juice through a strainer to remove as much as the pulp and solids as possible. You can get a strainer at any store that sells kitchen and cooking products. This is most likely the method used by manufacturers though on a more industrial scale.
Sorry I couldn't give you a better alternative.  

Nutrition & Dieting

Tim Santoro