Nutrition & Dieting/Fat Loss, weak knees

Question
Good Day

My age is 25 years. I've a lot of midsection fat i.e. fat around the waist and also have weak knees...... I tried doing jumping, moderate walking but due to somewhat weak knees, had to leave these exercises.

Please suggest some way to reduce fat. If you suggest exercises, then please suggest those that don't involve knees or have very low impact on knees.

Answer
You could try a weight training program that uses a circuit training type regimen with supersets for a maximum 45 minute training utilizing an 8-12 rep per set program for 3 sets per exercise. What this means is that you will be increasing muscle mass, thus increasing metabolism, while keeping the heart rate elevated. The goal will be to continually increase weight on a consistent basis. However, in any case, an optimal nutrition plan for weight loss is necessary at the same time.

I wish you well.

Laura

Nutrition & Dieting

Laura Ray, BS Nutrition, Certified Wellness Coach