Nutrition & Dieting/fruit and meal plan

Dear Dr.Tim Santoro,
Im male,44 years old.My weight is 58 and 6 kg less than standard weight(height 167.5cm).I m not touching sweet,sugar,oliy things and fatty foods.I generally drink fruit juices of various kind.My daily plan is morning tea .after one hour fruit juice or raw fruit.then after one hour breakfast .My doubt is taking fruit daily leads to any problem.what is the recommended limit for this.I m take any one fruit of pinaple,orangeapple,banana,pomogranut,sapporta etc .Im exercising alternate day a simple aerobic followed by 1 kg tumbles for one  and half hour.recently taken blood test for diabetic,cholostrol,thyroid test not found anything iron level is low norml .my FERRITIN is  48.15 ng/ml (reference range is Males : 30 - 400 ng/ml). ZINC : 71.6 Microgm/dl (reference range is 70 - 150 Microgm/dl).How to increase my weight and tell me whether this type of eating fruit daily harmful or reduce weight? do i have to increase ferritin since i developed grey hair in recent years

Kumar, based on the information you provided it seems as if you are not eating enough. You need a much more diverse diet than just fruit.
You should eat a good breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up. You need a good protein source like eggs or Greek yogurt. Also a complex carb like oatmeal or whole wheat bread. For breakfast you can also have an apple of banana, of course with the other items, not by it self.

You should aim to eat 5-6 meals every day spacing them about 3 hours apart. A good way to look at it is 3 main meals, breakfast, lunch, dinner and then two snacks between those.
Every meal needs to have all 3 macronutrients, protein, carbs and fat.

To increase weight you need to eat more calories than you burn. A good way to do this is to have carbs at every meal. Good carb sources are oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat bread and pasta, sweet potato, red potato, and vegetables.

Protein sources are lean poultry like chicken breast, turkey breast. Also lean beef and fish.

Fat can come from olive oil, vegetable oil, Fish, and nuts.

In regard to the low ferritin levels I'm not a doctor so I can't comment too much but it could have something to do with your diet. You may be lacking nutrients from your diet that lead to this. Speak with your doctor about it and see if increasing your intake of iron from red meats or supplements could help. Be sure though to speak to your doctor before using iron supplements.
I have a feeling though that you might not be eating enough of the right things.

Finally you mentioned ferritin levels and grey hair. Sadly that is a genetic thing that you can't control. Hair color rarely influenced by nutritional factors.  

Nutrition & Dieting

Tim Santoro

I can answer questions regarding the following. Confusion about basic nutrition, explain how to improve diet, when and how to eat better, eating for weight loss, eating for health, eating for fitness. I will answer questions about nutritional and workout supplements. I will not endorse any fad diets, however I can explain the draw backs to them and explain why they are the wrong way to go. I will not give advice relating to medications and/or their interactions with food and supplements.

I have earned certifications in Fitness Training and Fitness Nutrition from ISSA. I also self taught and stay current on the fitness industry. I lost 70 pounds training my self.

SFN- Specialist in Fitness Nutrition from ISSA CFT-n Certified Fitness Trainer from ISSA

Just the thank you from people I get to help.