Nutrition & Dieting/fruit and meal plan

Dear Dr.Dr.Swati Nigam,
Im male,44 years old.My weight is 58 and 6 kg less than standard weight(height 167.5cm).I m not touching sweet,sugar,oliy things and fatty foods.I generally drink fruit juices of various kind.My daily plan is morning tea .after one hour fruit juice or raw fruit.then after one hour breakfast .My doubt is taking fruit daily leads to any problem.what is the recommended limit for this.I m take any one fruit of pinaple,orangeapple,banana,pomogranut,sapporta etc .Im exercising alternate day a simple aerobic followed by 1 kg tumbles for one  and half hour.recently taken blood test for diabetic,cholostrol,thyroid test not found anything iron level is low norml .my FERRITIN is  48.15 ng/ml (reference range is Males : 30 - 400 ng/ml). ZINC : 71.6 Microgm/dl (reference range is 70 - 150 Microgm/dl).How to increase my weight and tell me whether this type of eating fruit daily harmful or reduce weight? do i have to increase ferritin since i developed grey hair in recent years

for proper health you don't have to say no to anything you can add anything in your diet but in a appropriate quantity .eating fruits daily is not bad but drinking juices in a large amount is somehow not good rather you can eat whole fruit in place of juices so you can get fibres .
       follow some tips i am giving for increasing weight & for increasing hb :
     1)drink beetroot juice 1 glass 1 day & on next day drink fresh juice of apple 1 glass do it for atleast 3 months regularly.
     2)in morning eat 2 ripe bananas+ 1 glass milk + 1 tbs honey mix all these in a bowl & consume it every morning in breakfast.
     3)soak 10 to 12 raisins(kismis)or currants in night & take them empty stomach in the morning.
     4)consume lots of green vegetables ,dal , oranges in daily diet.  

Nutrition & Dieting

I am homoeopathic practitioner & weight loss expertise by profession. I am here to support you guide you and to show you the right path by my experienced and expert health advice.

I am practising from last 3 years