Nutrition & Dieting/multivitamin + multiminerals

Question
After lunch I daily take a multivitamin + multimineral tablet, . When I take it, for a few minutes I feel my heart shrinking & heaviness. Why?

Answer
Unfortunately, I don't understand what you are saying that you are feeling and am not able to answer why. However, if you are taking a multi that makes you feel badly shortly after, it is a good idea to discontinue taking it. Other options include chewable or liquid form of multi-vitamin/mineral.

I hope this helps!

Please take a moment to rate this answer. Since we are volunteers, our only source of recognition comes in the form of ratings.

Nutrition & Dieting

Laura Ray, BS Nutrition, Certified Wellness Coach