Nutrition & Dieting/phytoestrogens

Question
Hello,
my question is regarding the use of phytoestrogen supplements as part of my fitness regime, I was told that adding a phytoestrogen supplement along with diet and exercise that it will enhance the hips/butt, just curious if this has any truth to it and how taking these supplements might affect me.
Thanks!

Answer
Hi Camille,

There is no validity to that. I checked a bit further and did not find a credible source for even an anecdotal confirmation of that. Phytoestrogens are best taken in their natural form anyway. When they are isolated from the plant, they lose the other 1000 phytochemicals that work synergistically to give benefit to the human body.

I hope this helps.

Laura

Nutrition & Dieting

Laura Ray, BS Nutrition, Certified Wellness Coach