Nutrition & Dieting/gaz

dear sir,,
as i'm used to drink cola/sprite with every meal,so i have kinda digestion prob. which provide gaz outta my ass ,sometimes with an embarassing sound ,,so i got to know that if i take pills such as o-carbon,it may reduce these gaz ,so kindly can u tell me ;
1-is there a better way to eliminate these gaz?
2-when should i have the o-carbon pill; day or night? b4 or after meal?
3- what may b the frequency,,on a daily basis or every 2/3 days?
thnks for the help,i apreciate yr time.

Hi Amir,

To answer your questions in order

1. There is no way for me to know what is causing your gas issues. More than likely it is something you are eating.
If you eat large amounts of beans or certain vegetables like broccoli it can cause gas.

2. I am not familiar with o-carbon. However if you are taking a pill to reduce gas it is best to take it 30 minutes prior to meals or per the label.

3. Again to be responsible I should tell you to abide by the label on the pill bottle.
But for any OTC medication that is taken to reduce gas it is usually ok to take once or twice daily. Just be sure to consult your doctor to make sure that it doesn't interact with any other medication you may be on.  

Nutrition & Dieting

Tim Santoro

I can answer questions regarding the following. Confusion about basic nutrition, explain how to improve diet, when and how to eat better, eating for weight loss, eating for health, eating for fitness. I will answer questions about nutritional and workout supplements. I will not endorse any fad diets, however I can explain the draw backs to them and explain why they are the wrong way to go. I will not give advice relating to medications and/or their interactions with food and supplements.

I have earned certifications in Fitness Training and Fitness Nutrition from ISSA. I also self taught and stay current on the fitness industry. I lost 70 pounds training my self.

SFN- Specialist in Fitness Nutrition from ISSA CFT-n Certified Fitness Trainer from ISSA

Just the thank you from people I get to help.