Nutrition & Dieting/Maintaining weight

Jeniffer.d4u wrote at 2013-06-17 09:27:59
It's true, 2-5 lbs weight can be gain by avoiding diet and exercise.If you want to lose weight then only you need to worry. Medicine  like Phen375 UK ( ) helpful in weight lose but it's a risk if you take medicine for weight gain. With proper healthy food and yoga help to gain weight

Nutrition & Dieting

Richard Rost

I am happy to answer any questions from those who are overweight and want to learn how to lose weight through proper diet and exercise. I spent a year of my life studying weight loss and brought myself from 340 pounds down to a healthy 185 pounds the RIGHT way: no fad diets, pills, or crazy machines - just healthy eating and some moderate exercise. I'm happy to share my knowledge with you. I also have my own web site at

My knowledge is all practical, life experience. I spent over a year reading dozens of books, online literature, magazines, and lots of other sources. I've studied nutrition, weight-lifting, bodybuilding, exercise science, and many other fitness-related fields.

I have no formal education in fitness or nutrition. But, then again, I am a computer programmer and trainer with no formal education in my field either. I'm completely self-taught in everything I do. However, I can give you plenty of tips and pointers on how to safely lose weight.