Nutrition & Dieting/Nigella and vinegar for weight loss

Dear Sir
Hope you are in good health.

I am 41 years man live in Middle east. my hight is 5' 4" and my weight is about 77Kg.
i know i m highly over weight.
Normally my diet includes wheat bread, vegetables, a little meat, salad and green tea daily.
I had started green tea with lemon for weight loss but it couldnt work.  Now i want to add Usage of Nigella and vinegar to my diet.  would you please suggest me proper quantity, recipe and timing.

Normally i dont make breakfast. i rely only on lunch and dinner.

Kindly suggest if you find anything necessary for me.

thanks a lot.
waiting for quick response.

I'm sorry, but I've never even heard of Nigella before, and vinegar isn't a food. You should eat 3 healthy meals a day and get plenty of exercise.

See my web site for specific diet and exercise plans.

Richard Rost  

Nutrition & Dieting

Richard Rost

I am happy to answer any questions from those who are overweight and want to learn how to lose weight through proper diet and exercise. I spent a year of my life studying weight loss and brought myself from 340 pounds down to a healthy 185 pounds the RIGHT way: no fad diets, pills, or crazy machines - just healthy eating and some moderate exercise. I'm happy to share my knowledge with you. I also have my own web site at

My knowledge is all practical, life experience. I spent over a year reading dozens of books, online literature, magazines, and lots of other sources. I've studied nutrition, weight-lifting, bodybuilding, exercise science, and many other fitness-related fields.

I have no formal education in fitness or nutrition. But, then again, I am a computer programmer and trainer with no formal education in my field either. I'm completely self-taught in everything I do. However, I can give you plenty of tips and pointers on how to safely lose weight.