Nutrition & Dieting/Side effects of being overweight and motivation to eat healthy food

Question
Hello. I have a two part question for you.

A little about me, the asker: I am a 30 year old male. I have a good exercise routine started. I do aerobic exercise around 5 days a week (walking, basketball, etc.) and strength training 3 days a week (push-ups, sit-ups, resistance bands, free weights etc.) I am around 40 pounds overweight and am looking to change that. Now to the questions:

1. What are some of the side effects of being overweight?

2. My biggest problem is eating healthy. I honestly enjoy fast food, sweets, cokes, etc. I need some motivation to push those to the side in favor of a healthier diet. Would you have any advice or motivation to offer?

Thanks

Answer
I can't give you motivation. You have to find it yourself. Being overweight means you're shortening your life span AND living a lower quality of life than if you were fit. I could give you a million reasons why you should lose weight... but you need to find the ONE REASON that matters to you.

See my web site for specific diet and exercise plans.

Cordially,
Richard Rost
RicksWeightLoss.com

Nutrition & Dieting

Richard Rost