Nutrition & Dieting/Boosting weight loss

Question
Hello. I am looking for some advice/suggestions to boost my weight loss. I have already made changes to my activity level and food intake. I will list those changes below. Also, I am a 30 year old male if that helps.

Exercise: I do strength training 3 days a week (resistance bands, lifting weights, push-ups, sit-ups, squats, etc.). I also do cardio 5-6 days a week (walk a mile in the morning and play basketball later in the day).

Diet: I am limiting my calorie intake to 1,500 a day. I have cut out soda, fast food, etc.

Also, it was recommended by a "fitness expert" that I drink 16 oz. of water before each meal. The claim was that this will help me to eat less, increase metabolism, and influence my body to hold less water weight. Is there any truth to this?

With all that said, is there anything you would recommend or suggest to help me further boost my weight loss?

Thank you.

Answer
Without knowing your current weight, the types of food you're eating and weight loss goals, this question cannot be answered properly. Pertaining to water, staying properly throughout the day can control appetite and decrease cravings. It is better for digestion to drink water before and after meals rather than during meals.  

Nutrition & Dieting

Marissa Vicario