Nutrition & Dieting/Not sleeping good

QUESTION: I'm on a diet and have been for only a week and was wondering why I havent been sleeping good at night .. Like its hard for me to fall asleep. And was wondering if it had anything to do with my diet??

ANSWER: Hey Cheryl,

Its hard to say because I know nothing about your diet, but yes it could have something to do with it.
Are you eating too few calories? Are you restricting certain foods?
Eating too few calories can cause a variety of problems. and make sure you're eating every 3-4 hours. When is your last meal before bed? what do you eat?

QUESTION: Well I think it would be hard for me to eat every 3 to 4 hours bc I work 10 hrs a day get only 2 15 min breaks and 1 30 min lunch .. I eat enough to feel full but not over full and eat low fat foods

Keep in mind that if ever necessary you can utilize the 15 minute breaks and have a quick snack. The 3-4 hours is a pretty firm guideline I think people should stick within but in the real world not always a reality. As long as you are getting in enough calories.
Keep in mind that fat can help you feel full longer. Try to get  in good sources of fat from nuts, avocados, olive oil, fish, and low fat dairy.
Contrary to popular belief fat is not the plague on humanity it was once thought to be

Nutrition & Dieting

Tim Santoro

I can answer questions regarding the following. Confusion about basic nutrition, explain how to improve diet, when and how to eat better, eating for weight loss, eating for health, eating for fitness. I will answer questions about nutritional and workout supplements. I will not endorse any fad diets, however I can explain the draw backs to them and explain why they are the wrong way to go. I will not give advice relating to medications and/or their interactions with food and supplements.

I have earned certifications in Fitness Training and Fitness Nutrition from ISSA. I also self taught and stay current on the fitness industry. I lost 70 pounds training my self.

SFN- Specialist in Fitness Nutrition from ISSA CFT-n Certified Fitness Trainer from ISSA

Just the thank you from people I get to help.