Nutrition & Dieting/need to lose weight

younghelen wrote at 2013-10-26 07:39:55
To reduce weight you can practice the exercises such as swimming, cycling, running etc. But at the first time you can do all this for small time. Continuously you can increase the time for the exercises. Before doing the exercise you have to get suggestion from your doctor because if there is something unhealthy the exercise will not be good.  

lisamerryy wrote at 2013-10-30 17:07:17
Losing weight !!! big stress to body and mind but very essential. This is the general perception, but at Herbal - Wellness we have made it FUN, SIMPLE & MAGICAL with highest Nutrition and Lowest Calories. Lose your excess FAT Weight without losing out on your nutrition with Herbalife Protein & Nutritional 'Meal Replacement Program Diets.

The good fact about using Herbalife weight loss products is that they normally flavor great, easy-to-use and can be regarded as one of the more efficient weight loss products in the market.

for more info visit

Nutrition & Dieting

Laurie Beebe, MS, RD, LD

As a registered dietitian (RD)I am fully qualified to accurately answer questions regarding weight loss, including those from people with health conditions requiring dietary restrictions (diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc) who want to lose weight, or who have been advised to do so by their physician.

I have been a registered dietitian for over 30 years and have a certificate in Adult Weight Management through the commission on dietetic registration at Level 1 and Level 2. I am also trained in coaching through Coach U and currently work as a diet coach to help people lose weight the healthy way, through gradual habit changes.

Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND), Weight Management Dietetic Practice Group, Nutrition Entreprenuers, St.Louis International Coach Federation, Toastmasters

Publications,,,, Today's Dietitian

Bachelor of Health Science from the University of Florida, 1983; Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition from Case Western Reserve University 1985; Certificate in Adult Weight Management 2006; CoachU core essentials grad 2007; Level 2 certificate in Adult Weight Management 2010.