Nutrition & Dieting/need to lose weight

younghelen wrote at 2013-10-26 07:39:55
To reduce weight you can practice the exercises such as swimming, cycling, running etc. But at the first time you can do all this for small time. Continuously you can increase the time for the exercises. Before doing the exercise you have to get suggestion from your doctor because if there is something unhealthy the exercise will not be good.  

lisamerryy wrote at 2013-10-30 17:07:17
Losing weight !!! big stress to body and mind but very essential. This is the general perception, but at Herbal - Wellness we have made it FUN, SIMPLE & MAGICAL with highest Nutrition and Lowest Calories. Lose your excess FAT Weight without losing out on your nutrition with Herbalife Protein & Nutritional 'Meal Replacement Program Diets.

The good fact about using Herbalife weight loss products is that they normally flavor great, easy-to-use and can be regarded as one of the more efficient weight loss products in the market.

for more info visit www.herbal-wellness.in

Nutrition & Dieting

Laurie Beebe, MS, RD, LD