Nutrition & Dieting/Question about weight loss...

Does calories we eat before sleep gone after we wake up ? Example : Based on 2000 calories diet daily ,  I eat 1000 calories before sleep , after I wake up do I have to eat 1000 or 2000 calories to complete my 2000 calories diet ?

Your body is constantly burning calories, even when you're sleeping. If you go to sleep and wake up in the same day, you could continue to eat to your 2,000 calorie goal. If you go to sleep and wake up on a different day, then you could start over from 0. Hope this helps answer your question.  

Nutrition & Dieting

Marissa Vicario

I can answer questions pertaining to general nutrition and nutrition for disease prevention, weight loss, general wellness, digestion and food and cooking

I received my nutrition training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, the worldís largest nutrition school, where I studied every dietary theory from traditional philosophies like Ayurveda to modern concepts like Paleo. Iíve studied with and been inspired by wellness and nutrition greats like Mark Hyman, Joel Fuhrman, John Douillard, Deepak Chopra, Geneen Roth, Mark Sisson, David Wolfe,Kris Carr and Candice Kumai. I've been teaching, writing and speaking about nutrition and wellness for five years as a certified holistic health coach. Iím certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and have a BS from Northwestern University and an MA from New York University. Iíve taken cooking classes at the Natural Gourmet Institute and have a certificate from the University of California San Francisco in Nutrition for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention.

American Association of Drugless Practitioners

Mind Body Green, Kris Carr's Crazy Sexy Life, Complete Nutrition,, The Well Daily and

Certified Nutrition Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Masters degree from NYU and bachelors degree from Northwestern University

Top 100 Health Coach Blogs: The Institute for the Psychology of Eating

Women ages 25-45