Nutrition & Dieting/Question about weight loss...

Question
Does calories we eat before sleep gone after we wake up ? Example : Based on 2000 calories diet daily ,  I eat 1000 calories before sleep , after I wake up do I have to eat 1000 or 2000 calories to complete my 2000 calories diet ?

Answer
Your body is constantly burning calories, even when you're sleeping. If you go to sleep and wake up in the same day, you could continue to eat to your 2,000 calorie goal. If you go to sleep and wake up on a different day, then you could start over from 0. Hope this helps answer your question.  

Nutrition & Dieting

Marissa Vicario