Nutrition & Dieting/Home remedy tonic

In your opinion, what home remedy tonic combination would be good for general or total health.  I read apple cider vinegar is good and some mix other ingredients with it.  In your opinion what combination is good.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sallie,

Apple Cider vinegar is an excellent product to use foe health. I use it several times a week. Take a look at this article I wrote about it and its impact on health

If you want to mix something with it I suggest green tea. This is a favorite tonic of mine. It tastes pretty bad but I use it when I get sick. Green tea has a lot of health properties as well, far beyond just the weight loss stuff you read about.

Also for over all health consider taking a multivitamin daily.  

Nutrition & Dieting

Tim Santoro

I can answer questions regarding the following. Confusion about basic nutrition, explain how to improve diet, when and how to eat better, eating for weight loss, eating for health, eating for fitness. I will answer questions about nutritional and workout supplements. I will not endorse any fad diets, however I can explain the draw backs to them and explain why they are the wrong way to go. I will not give advice relating to medications and/or their interactions with food and supplements.

I have earned certifications in Fitness Training and Fitness Nutrition from ISSA. I also self taught and stay current on the fitness industry. I lost 70 pounds training my self.

SFN- Specialist in Fitness Nutrition from ISSA CFT-n Certified Fitness Trainer from ISSA

Just the thank you from people I get to help.