Nutrition & Dieting/Home remedy tonic

Question
In your opinion, what home remedy tonic combination would be good for general or total health.  I read apple cider vinegar is good and some mix other ingredients with it.  In your opinion what combination is good.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
Hi Sallie,

Apple Cider vinegar is an excellent product to use foe health. I use it several times a week. Take a look at this article I wrote about it and its impact on health http://bestfitnessnow.com/2011/03/apple-cider-vinegar/

If you want to mix something with it I suggest green tea. This is a favorite tonic of mine. It tastes pretty bad but I use it when I get sick. Green tea has a lot of health properties as well, far beyond just the weight loss stuff you read about.

Also for over all health consider taking a multivitamin daily.  

Nutrition & Dieting

Tim Santoro