Nutrition & Dieting/nutrition & diet

i am 40years old, have little l1,l4,l5 disbulge problem, taking medicines, dr. advised not to do excercise. near my residence only apple, banana, grapes, dates, biscuits and bread r available. hotel food increasing my gastric problem and indigestion. my job is sitting job before computer for 12hrs. a day, increasing indigestion. fat in stomach is increasing. so please help me by suggesting a balanced diet with above items.

Sorry to hear about your back and more so about the fact that your doctor is giving you drugs to mask the pain  and telling you not to exercise neither of which will fix the problem. There are a lot of exercises stretches you can do to help reduce the pain.

That having been said, there really is no way to create a balanced diet from the food list you gave me since you have listed only fruits and complex carbs. A balanced diet would include protein sources,vegetables and non processed carbs.

You can get an idea of what a balanced diet looks like in my article HERE

Feel free to e-mail me with any other questions if anything I said doesn't make sense

Nutrition & Dieting

Dianne Villano

I can answer any questions regarding general nutrition,exercise phys and weightloss. I specialize in science based programs to speed up the metabolism and lose fat permanently through a combination of adherence to the 6 Components. No gym science, no myths, no "opinions" no fluff just answers which will get you the results you want. All responses are based on the latest, most cutting research in nutrition and exercise sciences with a focus on Nutrition Requirements as dictated by the National Academy Of Sports Medicine. You can grab a copy of my Special Report “22 Big Fat Lies Keeping You from The Body You Want” and my revolutionary "7 Day Fat Loss Blue Print" , check out "Fat Loss University", join our facebook community or sign up for our newsletter at

MExPhys, NASM CFT , author of “How To Lose Fat & Reshape Your Body in 21 Days” and “The Ultimate Belly Blast Program”. President of Custom Bodies which has been serving the Tampa Bay with results driven, cutting edge nutrition & fitness programs for 18 years. I am a frequent speaker on health and fitness related topics with articles published in over 20 media outlets.

Tampa Tribune Tropical Views Beach Life The Island Sun A Mom's Love E Max Health Fit FAQ Fitness Motivator Newsletter Gateway To Beauty Health Bud Helpful Home Ideas International Woman It's About Women K W Nutrition Lift For Life Life Tools for Women Methods Of Movement My Parent Time Self Growth Supple City Weight Loss & Obesity Resource Center Weight Loss / Diet Portal Work At Home Mom Women Central Women's Exercise Network Yahoo Answers