Nutrition & Dieting/nutrition & diet

Question
i am 40years old, have little l1,l4,l5 disbulge problem, taking medicines, dr. advised not to do excercise. near my residence only apple, banana, grapes, dates, biscuits and bread r available. hotel food increasing my gastric problem and indigestion. my job is sitting job before computer for 12hrs. a day, increasing indigestion. fat in stomach is increasing. so please help me by suggesting a balanced diet with above items.

Answer
Ravi,

Sorry to hear about your back and more so about the fact that your doctor is giving you drugs to mask the pain  and telling you not to exercise neither of which will fix the problem. There are a lot of exercises stretches you can do to help reduce the pain.

That having been said, there really is no way to create a balanced diet from the food list you gave me since you have listed only fruits and complex carbs. A balanced diet would include protein sources,vegetables and non processed carbs.

You can get an idea of what a balanced diet looks like in my article HERE

Feel free to e-mail me with any other questions if anything I said doesn't make sense

Dianne  

Nutrition & Dieting

Dianne Villano