Nutrition & Dieting/I do not eat fish

Dear Sir,

I am 38 years old man. My problem is that I do not like to eat fish and sea food.

I have alot of tries but I faild, the only fish I eat is a canned tuna.

The omega 3 and selenium are in low level.

I do not have any another probelms with eatin any thing else.

My question is: can you provide me information about foods that can replace fish.

If you need any frurher details, please let me know.

Dear Mufid

Thank you so much for your question!

Tuna is a good start, if you don't eat other fish. Some canned tuna products can give you quite a good intake of Omega-3 fatty acids. You can try to eat tuna 2 to 3 times a week.

What else can you try? Two of your best natural sources of Omega-3 would be walnuts and ground flaxseed or flaxseed oil. You can also focus on getting milk, cheese, eggs and yogurt from grass-fed animals. Grass-fed beef and chicken will also help you.

In addition, many vegetables are also good sources of Omega-3. Examples of these are spinach, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, kale, green beans and squash. Strawberries are also helpful.

As for selenium, prime sources would be brazil nuts, sunflower seeds, tuna, grass-fed beef and lamb, rye, chicken, turkey, mushrooms, eggs, brown rice, cabbage, spinach.

As you can see, Mufid, you do have many other options, even though fish remains one of the best choices to increase Omega-3 intake. I would say that if you have the canned tuna and a variety of the items I mention here, you should see an improvement in the levels of these nutrients.

I hope I have been of some help to you and that you find a nutrition plan that works for you!

Best wishes
Rika Susan

Nutrition & Dieting

Rika Susan

My main interest is in juicing fruits and vegetables for health. I specialize in all aspects of juicing, juicers and the preparation of fruits and vegetables for juicing. General healthy nutrition and dieting also form part of my experience. I have written a number of free e-books where I share tips and advice.

I have been using juicing as an integral part of my family's diet and nutrition program for almost 15 years. I have developed a passion for juicing as an easy way of gaining access to the required daily portion of fresh fruits and vegetables - especially where parents are struggling with kids who won't eat veggies. Some years ago I began writing about juicing and I developed a website

Juicing For Health - 35 FAQ's Answered Book 7 Seriously Nutritious Juice Recipes Book 24 Quick And Easy Weight Loss Tips

I have been researching juicing for health and weight loss as well as healthy nutrition for more than 20 years.