Nutrition & Dieting/Eating nuts

Question
I understand that eating nuts is good for you. Is peanut butter a good substitute?

Answer
Hello Bob,

Yes eating nuts is healthy and nut butters are good too as they have fiber and healthy fats. The healthy fat helps you absorb nutrients from food and the fiber keeps you feeling satiated. Peanuts aren't as good a choice as other nuts like almonds or walnuts because they are susceptible to a carcinogenic fungus. I always recommend sticking with other varieties of nuts.

Best wishes,
Marissa

P.S. If you found this answer helpful, please leave a rating.  

Nutrition & Dieting

Marissa Vicario