Nutrition & Dieting/Bad Diet

macksmith wrote at 2014-03-24 11:22:30

I am also not an expert in motivation but I read some where that If you are eating too much then you should try to eat front of the mirror because we can't that we are eating too much so we can control our diet.

Finger food catering Melbourne  

Nutrition & Dieting

Richard Rost

I am happy to answer any questions from those who are overweight and want to learn how to lose weight through proper diet and exercise. I spent a year of my life studying weight loss and brought myself from 340 pounds down to a healthy 185 pounds the RIGHT way: no fad diets, pills, or crazy machines - just healthy eating and some moderate exercise. I'm happy to share my knowledge with you. I also have my own web site at

My knowledge is all practical, life experience. I spent over a year reading dozens of books, online literature, magazines, and lots of other sources. I've studied nutrition, weight-lifting, bodybuilding, exercise science, and many other fitness-related fields.

I have no formal education in fitness or nutrition. But, then again, I am a computer programmer and trainer with no formal education in my field either. I'm completely self-taught in everything I do. However, I can give you plenty of tips and pointers on how to safely lose weight.