Nutrition & Dieting/diet plan

Question
Without paying someone to create a diet plan for me how can I get a general diet plan that I can easily prepare in advanced? Right now I just plan a healthier lunch of canned vegetables fruit and so far just tuna as a meat in a sectioned container. How better can I have my 21 meals a week planned out so I can get good building blocks for muscle and lose weight?

Answer
Hi James

The best way to get a diet plan without paying for it is to Google "menu plan" or "diet plan" or similar. You may be able to find several examples which you can piece together to create your own. However, keep in mind that these aren't published very extensively because 1) one size does not fit all and 2) these take valuable time and expertise to compile. There is a very big benefit in working with a professional to safely and effectively meet your goals in a way that is right for you.

Best wishes
Marissa

P.S. If you found my advice helpful, please leave your feedback when promoted.  

Nutrition & Dieting

Marissa Vicario