Nutrition & Dieting/Alli and dieting

Question
I'm 185 myself, but I have to fight to keep it there.  Years ago I reduced by about 30 pounds to get there through diet and exercise.  Occasionally I splurge though and wonder if there is any harm to using these pills.  I have used them and know how to gauge my fat intake to know if I'll have an "accident" or not.  Do yiu have any experience using them?

Answer
I don't know anything about Alli, but I have NEVER recommended any weight-loss dietary supplements with the exception of simple vitamins and minerals. You don't need chemicals to lose weight. You need to watch your calories, eat healthy foods, and get plenty of exercise.

Nutrition & Dieting

Richard Rost