Nutrition & Dieting/cholesterol

john wrote at 2014-05-31 22:15:15
I have had success in the past with this website. Its meant to help you in many ways either losing weight or getting that body you want. i manged to lose around 10 pounds the first 3 months i was on it and it was great you can try it i like it a lot  

Nutrition & Dieting

Tim Santoro

I can answer questions regarding the following. Confusion about basic nutrition, explain how to improve diet, when and how to eat better, eating for weight loss, eating for health, eating for fitness. I will answer questions about nutritional and workout supplements. I will not endorse any fad diets, however I can explain the draw backs to them and explain why they are the wrong way to go. I will not give advice relating to medications and/or their interactions with food and supplements.

I have earned certifications in Fitness Training and Fitness Nutrition from ISSA. I also self taught and stay current on the fitness industry. I lost 70 pounds training my self.

SFN- Specialist in Fitness Nutrition from ISSA CFT-n Certified Fitness Trainer from ISSA

Just the thank you from people I get to help.