Nutrition & Dieting/Weight Loss

How to reduce the  weight?

Hi Suman,

I would be happy to address your question, but it is quite vague.
Without  knowing what you eat, what your workout habits are, what your lifestyle is like, etc. I really have no way to specify an answer for you.

Generally speaking the best and really only valid way to lose weight and keep it off is to eat 5-6 clean meals a day all comprised of protein, healthy fats, and complex carbs.
You should also aim to get 30 minutes of resistance training and cardio at least 3 times a week.

Avoid stuff like processed foods, fast food, and foods high in sugar.  

Nutrition & Dieting

Tim Santoro

I can answer questions regarding the following. Confusion about basic nutrition, explain how to improve diet, when and how to eat better, eating for weight loss, eating for health, eating for fitness. I will answer questions about nutritional and workout supplements. I will not endorse any fad diets, however I can explain the draw backs to them and explain why they are the wrong way to go. I will not give advice relating to medications and/or their interactions with food and supplements.

I have earned certifications in Fitness Training and Fitness Nutrition from ISSA. I also self taught and stay current on the fitness industry. I lost 70 pounds training my self.

SFN- Specialist in Fitness Nutrition from ISSA CFT-n Certified Fitness Trainer from ISSA

Just the thank you from people I get to help.