Nutrition & Dieting/Weight Loss

Question
How to reduce the  weight?

Answer
Hi Suman,

I would be happy to address your question, but it is quite vague.
Without  knowing what you eat, what your workout habits are, what your lifestyle is like, etc. I really have no way to specify an answer for you.

Generally speaking the best and really only valid way to lose weight and keep it off is to eat 5-6 clean meals a day all comprised of protein, healthy fats, and complex carbs.
You should also aim to get 30 minutes of resistance training and cardio at least 3 times a week.

Avoid stuff like processed foods, fast food, and foods high in sugar.  

Nutrition & Dieting

Tim Santoro