Nutrition & Dieting/Beef

Hi Lawrence

Which do you think is healthier:  85 percent lean grass-fed beef or 96 percent lean grain-fed beef?

Hi Lawrence,

Theoretically, grass fed would be healthier because most grains in the US contain GMOs (genetically modified foods). That having been said, in this country, they are all injected with hormones so it's a crap shoot. (and, yes, that is a technical term) (Again) theoretically, organic beef would be the healthiest if you believe they are eating truly organic grass or grain.

Yes, I eat beef and no I do not to organic because, unless I see the cow and it's food source, I am not paying triple simply because the label says "organic"  

In Health,
Dianne Villano ,MExPhys, NASM certified ,  Your Personal Body Sculpting Expert
Custom Bodies

Nutrition & Dieting

Dianne Villano

I can answer any questions regarding general nutrition,exercise phys and weightloss. I specialize in science based programs to speed up the metabolism and lose fat permanently through a combination of adherence to the 6 Components. No gym science, no myths, no "opinions" no fluff just answers which will get you the results you want. All responses are based on the latest, most cutting research in nutrition and exercise sciences with a focus on Nutrition Requirements as dictated by the National Academy Of Sports Medicine. You can grab a copy of my Special Report “22 Big Fat Lies Keeping You from The Body You Want” and my revolutionary "7 Day Fat Loss Blue Print" , check out "Fat Loss University", join our facebook community or sign up for our newsletter at

MExPhys, NASM CFT , author of “How To Lose Fat & Reshape Your Body in 21 Days” and “The Ultimate Belly Blast Program”. President of Custom Bodies which has been serving the Tampa Bay with results driven, cutting edge nutrition & fitness programs for 18 years. I am a frequent speaker on health and fitness related topics with articles published in over 20 media outlets.

Tampa Tribune Tropical Views Beach Life The Island Sun A Mom's Love E Max Health Fit FAQ Fitness Motivator Newsletter Gateway To Beauty Health Bud Helpful Home Ideas International Woman It's About Women K W Nutrition Lift For Life Life Tools for Women Methods Of Movement My Parent Time Self Growth Supple City Weight Loss & Obesity Resource Center Weight Loss / Diet Portal Work At Home Mom Women Central Women's Exercise Network Yahoo Answers