Nutrition & Dieting/BMR and Calorie Cycling (Zig Zag

dianne wrote at 2014-08-01 23:54:28
Happy it helped, Sheridan. Please keep me updated on your progress and let me know if you have any other questions  

Nutrition & Dieting

Dianne Villano

I can answer any questions regarding general nutrition,exercise phys and weightloss. I specialize in science based programs to speed up the metabolism and lose fat permanently through a combination of adherence to the 6 Components. No gym science, no myths, no "opinions" no fluff just answers which will get you the results you want. All responses are based on the latest, most cutting research in nutrition and exercise sciences with a focus on Nutrition Requirements as dictated by the National Academy Of Sports Medicine. You can grab a copy of my Special Report “22 Big Fat Lies Keeping You from The Body You Want” and my revolutionary "7 Day Fat Loss Blue Print" , check out "Fat Loss University", join our facebook community or sign up for our newsletter at

MExPhys, NASM CFT , author of “How To Lose Fat & Reshape Your Body in 21 Days” and “The Ultimate Belly Blast Program”. President of Custom Bodies which has been serving the Tampa Bay with results driven, cutting edge nutrition & fitness programs for 18 years. I am a frequent speaker on health and fitness related topics with articles published in over 20 media outlets.

Tampa Tribune Tropical Views Beach Life The Island Sun A Mom's Love E Max Health Fit FAQ Fitness Motivator Newsletter Gateway To Beauty Health Bud Helpful Home Ideas International Woman It's About Women K W Nutrition Lift For Life Life Tools for Women Methods Of Movement My Parent Time Self Growth Supple City Weight Loss & Obesity Resource Center Weight Loss / Diet Portal Work At Home Mom Women Central Women's Exercise Network Yahoo Answers