Nutrition & Dieting/health help

Hello. I need help with my health. I'm 5'9 230lbs and 26. I'm love to eat junk food and drink lots of pop, and I'm tired of it. I grew up in Chicago and a liquor store was around the corner. I always bought junk food.I moved to the suburbs in 07 and now whenever I go to the grocery store I buy junk food. I always think I don't need it but I buy it. My boyfriend is obese and he LOVES pop and loves to eat. His mom is overweight and so is my mom. I'm always sluggish because I'm not drinking water or eating properly. Sometimes not eat at all. I don't know how to try to change because no one around me is healthy. Do I buy a book or go to the gym? Please help me. I hate being this big.

The components of losing weight are this.

1.Regiment to do the right thing every day
2.Will power to not cheat
3.Eating healthy
5.Reducing your calories

R.W.E.E.R. As I call it.

But first have a complete physical at your doctors office.
Next if you can work with a nutritionist to learn how and how much to eat.
Finally get with a personal trainer to assist you in the right way to exercise.

Start here and get back with me later after you have completed
these steps and give me a progress report to see how you are doing.

Good luck and stay strong

Nutrition & Dieting

Lawrence Sanchez CSN, CPFC, RI, PT, TBMI

I am able to answer questions in regards to losing weight, proper nutrition and exercise while losing weight,diet modification, and preparing healthy nutritious food while dieting. I can also help people by explaining the importance of BMI, BMR,and body fat. I can help people with no meat types of diets and special diets. I can help those who need information about beginning a running regimen. One of my favorite subjects to answer questions about is organic life style and whole foods.

I own Healthy Life Consultants, which is a company that helps people lose weight through diet modification and exercise. I also am the Founder and owner of the Tenchi Budo Martial Arts System and The Natural Healing Center.At the Natural Healing Center I help people through the use of Alternative Therapies and Medicines. For fun I compete regulary in running races mainly 5K'S and 10K'S. I spend much of my free time studying about anything when it comes to nutrition,alternative medicine,and exercise.

F&AM /////////////////// F.O.P.(Fraternal Order of Police) ///////////// US Coast Guard Aux. //////////// International High Iq Society

Certified Sports Nutritionist through (International Fitness Association) CI# 175491 /////// Certified Personal Fitness Chef ( National Endurance & Sports Trainers Association) ////////// Certified Master and Founder of the Tenchi Budo Martial Arts System /////////// EMT-B Certified //////////// Trinity College & University B.S.B.A. ///////// Certificate awarded in: Harvard Medical School- (Prescribing Exercise) Texas A&M University System (AgriLife Extension)- (Diet Quality & The School Aged Child), (Osteoporosis),(Developing Healthy Eating Habits in Pre Schoolers),(Controling Asthma Triggers in the Indoor Environment) and ( Little Tummies and Big Appetites-Nutrition and the Pre School Child). ////////// School of Public Health University of Albany - (Strong Bones For Life),(Microbiology),(Prison and Jail Health),and (Public Policy and Public Health) ///////// National Center For Complementary and Alternative Medicine- (Acupuncture:An Evidence Based Assessment),(Mind-Body Medicine),Herbs & Other Dietary Supplements),(Health and Spirituality),(Complementary & Alternative Medicine and Aging),(Intergrative Medicine),(Neurobiological Correlates of Acupuncture),(Studying the effects of Natural products)(Manipulative and Body-Based Therapies: Chiropractic and Spinal Manipulation) //////// Health and Nutirition ( United States Department of Justice BOP ) ////////// Basic Food Preparation (United States Department of Justice BOP ) ////////// Dietary Guidlines For Americans (United States Department of Agriculture) ////////// Effective Communication (Emergency Management Institute) /////////// Leadership & Influence(Emergency Management Institute) /////////// Nutritional Oncology ( National Training Institute) ////////// Sports Goes The Distance ( National Training Institute) ///////// LJ100 supplements ( National Training Institute) //////// Super Foods to the rescue (Natural Products Market Place) /////// O for Obesity (Natural Products Market Place)