Nutrition & Dieting/weakness

Good evening doctor! Iam saif from india, my younger brother was discontinued his studies and working as a labour.........  he works really hard he break walls from morning til evenings he is just 18 years old... He always complain my mom he have burning sensation in his stomach., body pain,.. Pain in mid ribs and some blood during toilet.... Plz help me what kind of fruits and veg he should consume or any medicine or tablet name that avails in india........  to get rid off the above stated problems... Or any dieases he have plz give me excellent solution for my brother to live happy life....

Hi Saif,
Thank you for writing in and I am sorry to hear of the issues your brother is having.
However I am not a doctor, I only consult in matters of fitness relating to exercise and nutrition. This is in the capacity of a certified Fitness Trainer and Nutrition Specialist.
I am not able to, nor am I educated to diagnose or recommend treatment for any medical condition.
I suggest your brother see a licensed physician and let them examine him and perform any necessary tests.

What I can suggest your brother do is be sure he gets enough to eat since his work includes hard strenuous labor.
He should assure he eats a full breakfast containing protein, good carbs, and healthy fats before going to work. I always recommend people try to eat every 3-4 hours, at least 5 times a day. And he also needs to stay hydrated by drinking water throughout the day.
Any fruits or vegetables are fine to eat, assuming that he has no underlying digestion issues.

I wish I could have been of more help, but it would be irresponsible and unacceptable of me to make any type of medical determination. In fact, even a trained physician would still need to run tests to come to a conclusion. Medicine and even fitness and nutrition are far from exact sciences.

Best of luck to him.  

Nutrition & Dieting

Tim Santoro

I can answer questions regarding the following. Confusion about basic nutrition, explain how to improve diet, when and how to eat better, eating for weight loss, eating for health, eating for fitness. I will answer questions about nutritional and workout supplements. I will not endorse any fad diets, however I can explain the draw backs to them and explain why they are the wrong way to go. I will not give advice relating to medications and/or their interactions with food and supplements.

I have earned certifications in Fitness Training and Fitness Nutrition from ISSA. I also self taught and stay current on the fitness industry. I lost 70 pounds training my self.

SFN- Specialist in Fitness Nutrition from ISSA CFT-n Certified Fitness Trainer from ISSA

Just the thank you from people I get to help.