Nutrition & Dieting/help!

Question
Hi Dianne it's me Mikus again, I'm sorry I didn't ask about this before but I only just read the calorie thing properly!
I understand you said I have to eat about 2000 calories a day but I wasn't sure about what it said under such as :
8 Bread/Carbs
9 Fats
4 Fruits
6 Vegetables
Does that mean like I need to eat 4 pieces of fruits etc. or does it mean something else and also as school year started I have started riding to school on my bike everyday and I thought maybe you needed to know this as I might have to gain more calories?
and my final question is does it matter if I eat more than 2000 calories a day as I eat quiet a lot when I'm hungry and it might go over 2000 !

Answer
Yes, riding the bike will up your total daily caloric needs especially at your age. I would say as a guestimate, add a "bread" serving, 20 grams of protein and a fat . If you are hungry past that, eat, preferably protein.

If you look at each food group, it tells you how much equals a "serving".  

For instance, a regular sized banana is actually 2 fruits as is 1/2 an apple or 1/2 cup of grapes . how much is a serving actually has to do with caloric content but I won't bore you with it :)

Keep me posted  

Nutrition & Dieting

Dianne Villano