Nutrition & Dieting/My current health status and further guidance

I am a male. My age is almost 18.
My weight is 87 kg. My height is 5 feet , 7 inches. My body fat percentage is 27%. I have been over weight for many years.
I am not getting much improvement. I have been going to the gym for 6 months and doing some strength training. I have gained some good amount of muscles. But I am not losing weight. My weight is only increasing.
I have excess fat on chest, belly, butts, and thighs.
Please tell me what do you think about my current health condition. And also suggest some methods, so that I may lose weight.
Thank you.

Hello Amer,

I'm glad that you've decided to make a change in your life. Self improvement is always a good thing.

I'll start with the weight gain. Lets say you lost a little bit of fat and you gained a little bit of muscle. Muscle itself weighs more than fat so it's normal to see weight gain when going to a gym sometimes, depending on your training.

Your training should be intense. Too many people pick a re range, let's say 10-12, and lift the weight for 10-12 reps. However most of the time they hit 12 but it wasn't until failure. i.e they could have done more and this is known as under-training. So you need to make sure your workouts are intense and you're not wasting your time at the gym.

Secondly you should take a look at your diet. You can do some research online about the best foods to eat and if you really do your research you can calculate what you need.

I offer personalised training and eating plans for my online clients for $10 each. IF you're interested I will send you all the details I need in order to create both plans to help achieve your goals.

I hope this has helped.

Nutrition & Dieting

I can answer questions related to general nutrition, fitness nutrition, bodybuilding nutrition, weight loss nutrition, healthy lifestyle nutrition.

As an ISSA certified personal trainer it is my job to provide nutrition plans on a daily basis for my clients and offer nutritional help to those in need. I believe that nutrition is one of the most important aspects to getting into shape. My reason being is that if you workout out for one hour, four times a week then that's only 2% of your week. If you sleep 8 hours a night that's another 33%. So during the other 65% of your time it's nutrition that makes changes in peoples lives. So focusing more on nutrition has helped many of my clients get the results they wanted.

I'm an ISSA certified personal trainer. I'm JSLA certified (Junior Sports Leadership Award) in 2014 I will be a certified ISSA bodybuilding trainer

In the past I have created hundreds of nutrition plans for my clients based on their goals and needs. Nowadays I am focusing more on helping people across the globe via the internet as I can hit a bigger number of people in need of help.