Nutrition & Dieting/energy foods

Hi i am 28 year od female i had a liver transplant in 1998 at the age of 11  as i mentioned i am 28 now i had my first child only xhild right now in 2012  i am writing you to ask your opinion on foods for me i am 5'0 i weigh it varies between 98 and 100lbs  and i am finding my self to hardly have the energy to clean my house i take care of my 3 year old and i am a stay home mom but my energy is becoming non exisitant someone mentioned to me to try a thing called a blood type diet to see if it would help can you maybe mention a not a weigh loss diet but a diet that would help my energy level or some type of nutrion plan for me

I would recommend you see a doctor for a blood test to determine if you are lacking anything. A lack of energy as you described could be a sign that you are not getting enough of something in your diet. The diet you mentioned was debunked a few years back. It would be great to be able to eat for your specific blood type but from what I read there is no proof to show that it works. There could be lots of reasons for lack of energy both physical and psychological. A lot of people have lack of energy at this time of year because of seasonal affective disorder. I would suggest a trip to the doctor to take a look to see if your lacking anything first in your investigation to determine your specific issue. If your not lacking anything then  you could write me back and then I can suggest a diet that will help increase energy.

Thanks for writing

Nutrition & Dieting

Lawrence Sanchez CSN, CPFC, RI, PT, TBMI

I am able to answer questions in regards to losing weight, proper nutrition and exercise while losing weight,diet modification, and preparing healthy nutritious food while dieting. I can also help people by explaining the importance of BMI, BMR,and body fat. I can help people with no meat types of diets and special diets. I can help those who need information about beginning a running regimen. One of my favorite subjects to answer questions about is organic life style and whole foods.

I own Healthy Life Consultants, which is a company that helps people lose weight through diet modification and exercise. I also am the Founder and owner of the Tenchi Budo Martial Arts System and The Natural Healing Center.At the Natural Healing Center I help people through the use of Alternative Therapies and Medicines. For fun I compete regulary in running races mainly 5K'S and 10K'S. I spend much of my free time studying about anything when it comes to nutrition,alternative medicine,and exercise.

F&AM /////////////////// F.O.P.(Fraternal Order of Police) ///////////// US Coast Guard Aux. //////////// International High Iq Society

Certified Sports Nutritionist through (International Fitness Association) CI# 175491 /////// Certified Personal Fitness Chef ( National Endurance & Sports Trainers Association) ////////// Certified Master and Founder of the Tenchi Budo Martial Arts System /////////// EMT-B Certified //////////// Trinity College & University B.S.B.A. ///////// Certificate awarded in: Harvard Medical School- (Prescribing Exercise) Texas A&M University System (AgriLife Extension)- (Diet Quality & The School Aged Child), (Osteoporosis),(Developing Healthy Eating Habits in Pre Schoolers),(Controling Asthma Triggers in the Indoor Environment) and ( Little Tummies and Big Appetites-Nutrition and the Pre School Child). ////////// School of Public Health University of Albany - (Strong Bones For Life),(Microbiology),(Prison and Jail Health),and (Public Policy and Public Health) ///////// National Center For Complementary and Alternative Medicine- (Acupuncture:An Evidence Based Assessment),(Mind-Body Medicine),Herbs & Other Dietary Supplements),(Health and Spirituality),(Complementary & Alternative Medicine and Aging),(Intergrative Medicine),(Neurobiological Correlates of Acupuncture),(Studying the effects of Natural products)(Manipulative and Body-Based Therapies: Chiropractic and Spinal Manipulation) //////// Health and Nutirition ( United States Department of Justice BOP ) ////////// Basic Food Preparation (United States Department of Justice BOP ) ////////// Dietary Guidlines For Americans (United States Department of Agriculture) ////////// Effective Communication (Emergency Management Institute) /////////// Leadership & Influence(Emergency Management Institute) /////////// Nutritional Oncology ( National Training Institute) ////////// Sports Goes The Distance ( National Training Institute) ///////// LJ100 supplements ( National Training Institute) //////// Super Foods to the rescue (Natural Products Market Place) /////// O for Obesity (Natural Products Market Place)