Nutrition & Dieting/Triglyceride \hdl

How to.lower triglceride if it is 300  and increase hdl .please if you can.give me points . Thank u sooo much

The triglycerides in your blood is the amount of fat.  Too much fat in the diet can lead to heart disease, diabetes and obesity.  I would suggest that you reduce the amount of sodium and fat in your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and lean proteins. Exercise can also help you to lose weight and bring those numbers under control.  

Good luck.

Healthy regards,

Nutrition & Dieting

Stacy Ostrager, M.A.,M.S.

I am qualified to answer your questions on nutrition, medical nutrition therapy, disease management,obesity and obesity related issues. I am experienced with nutrition aspect of managing the following: Celiac disease, lactose intolerance, pregnancy, allergies, IBS, diabetes, heart disease, fitness, wellness, healthy cooking, and many more.

Over 20 years in premier hospitals, consulting and private counseling practice for nutrition.

New York State Dietetic Association, Long Island Dietetic Association, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Center for Science of Public Interest

Masters of Healthcare Administration from Hofstra University (Hempstead, N.Y.) 1999 Masters of Science in Nutrition from Eastern Michigan University (Ypslanti, M.I.) 2012 Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration from Ithaca College (Ithaca, N.Y) 1994

NYU Medical Center, Long Island Jewish Medical Center