Nutrition & Dieting/the truth about weight loss

kk wrote at 2015-02-22 02:24:00
I was so frustrated with not getting the body I wanted.

It wasnít until I found Venus Factor that I finally reshaped my body. I wasnít very skeptical, which probably helped me to get started with the workouts, but there wasnít really anything to worry about anyway. I just did three months as a test drive and the results blew me away, I completely changed my body and my whole life.

After doing the Venus program I realized that before I was doing almost everything wrong and way too complicated.

Iím 50 and Iím in the leanness and best shape of my life. Ií so happy, I have never been happier.

I advise you that the product :</div>

Nutrition & Dieting

Laurie Beebe, MS, RD, LD

As a registered dietitian (RD)I am fully qualified to accurately answer questions regarding weight loss, including those from people with health conditions requiring dietary restrictions (diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc) who want to lose weight, or who have been advised to do so by their physician.

I have been a registered dietitian for over 30 years and have a certificate in Adult Weight Management through the commission on dietetic registration at Level 1 and Level 2. I am also trained in coaching through Coach U and currently work as a diet coach to help people lose weight the healthy way, through gradual habit changes.

Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND), Weight Management Dietetic Practice Group, Nutrition Entreprenuers, St.Louis International Coach Federation, Toastmasters

Publications,,,, Today's Dietitian

Bachelor of Health Science from the University of Florida, 1983; Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition from Case Western Reserve University 1985; Certificate in Adult Weight Management 2006; CoachU core essentials grad 2007; Level 2 certificate in Adult Weight Management 2010.