Nutrition & Dieting/Juicing

Question
1. What do you think about juicing?
2. Do you believe the alleged benefits from juicing are real?
3. Do you believe juicing is a tool for 'beauty from within' meaning it can help healthy ageing, skin care, and acne, among others.

If you don't believe in juicing, what would you suggest as a tool for 'beauty from within'?

These questions are for a market research I'm conducting. I thank you in advance for your help!

Answer
Juice does have benefits. I would not say that juicing is the fountain of youth,but it can give you vitamins and minerals that can help you give your body what it needs to fully function as it was meant to. Juice alone is not the key to perfect health even though it can help you get there.  The body requires exercise, rest, fat, fiber, carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, minerals and clean fresh water to function properly. When it comes to making your body perform efficiently as possible the levels of the fore mentioned must be tweaked to the specific individuals needs. The question you originally asked was do I believe if juicing is more or less a cure all. The answer to your question would be in some cases it maybe, but in most I would say it can be a contributing factor to finding ideal health if used correctly and not alone.

Thanks and good luck

Larry

Nutrition & Dieting

Lawrence Sanchez CSN, CPFC, RI, PT, TBMI