Nutrition & Dieting/Height problem


Hello, i am an eighteen years old and i have height issue. My height is 5.2 and i want to increase my height to 5.8 or 6.0. Please help me so that i can increase my height.

Hello, unfortunately unless there is a medical issue related to your height there is not anything you can do to change it.  I would suggest getting evaluated by an Endocrinologist to make sure that there is not an underlying issue that needs attention.

Thank you.  

Nutrition & Dieting

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Stacy Ostrager, M.A.,M.S.


I am qualified to answer your questions on nutrition, medical nutrition therapy, disease management,obesity and obesity related issues. I am experienced with nutrition aspect of managing the following: Celiac disease, lactose intolerance, pregnancy, allergies, IBS, diabetes, heart disease, fitness, wellness, healthy cooking, and many more.


Over 20 years in premier hospitals, consulting and private counseling practice for nutrition.

New York State Dietetic Association, Long Island Dietetic Association, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Center for Science of Public Interest

Masters of Healthcare Administration from Hofstra University (Hempstead, N.Y.) 1999 Masters of Science in Nutrition from Eastern Michigan University (Ypslanti, M.I.) 2012 Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration from Ithaca College (Ithaca, N.Y) 1994

Past/Present Clients
NYU Medical Center, Long Island Jewish Medical Center

©2017 All rights reserved.