Nutrition & Dieting/Ideal age/weight chart.

Where can I find one on the internet?Thanks!

Hi Randy- I always suggest that you use websites that provide and prove information from scientifically based sources.  

I would try the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics-
or, the Centers for Disease Control-

Both of these sites have a ton of excellent information on a variety of health related matters.

Thank you and healthy regards,

Nutrition & Dieting

Stacy Ostrager, M.A.,M.S.

I am qualified to answer your questions on nutrition, medical nutrition therapy, disease management,obesity and obesity related issues. I am experienced with nutrition aspect of managing the following: Celiac disease, lactose intolerance, pregnancy, allergies, IBS, diabetes, heart disease, fitness, wellness, healthy cooking, and many more.

Over 20 years in premier hospitals, consulting and private counseling practice for nutrition.

New York State Dietetic Association, Long Island Dietetic Association, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Center for Science of Public Interest

Masters of Healthcare Administration from Hofstra University (Hempstead, N.Y.) 1999 Masters of Science in Nutrition from Eastern Michigan University (Ypslanti, M.I.) 2012 Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration from Ithaca College (Ithaca, N.Y) 1994

NYU Medical Center, Long Island Jewish Medical Center