ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/clear discharge 37 weeks

Question
hello my name is Marlana im 37 weeks pregnant with baby boy! this is my first baby and of course everything worries me. about a weeks ago i started to have this clear fluid discharge, no smell or color. went into the ER and they said i needed to get tested for an infection..they tested me and there was nothing, everything was fine. they did say i was have ALOT of fetal movement which was causing alot of small contractions that were close together. they gave me some type of muscle relaxer shot and sent me home. last night around 3:30am the fluid happened again but it was quite a bit more then last time and its been happening all day roughly the same amount. i just dont know if i should be worried about my son...thank you for your time.
-marlana

Answer
Mariana

Although this can be a benign sign, the possibility of a premature rupture of the membranes surrounding the baby should be excluded as it may indicate impending labor. Ultrasound may also be needed.

Therefore; examination is a must in your case for proper diagnosis.

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Mohamed Kandeel