ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/miscarraiges

Question
QUESTION: LAST YEAR IN SEPT I HAD A TUBIAL PREGANANCY THAT REQUIRED SURGERY. SOON AFTER I GOT PREGNANT AGAIN AND HAD A MISCARRIAGE IN FEB OF 2012 I WAS 10 WEEKS. I HAD A D&C DONE. I CONCIEVED AGAIN IN SEPT 2012 AND YET HAD ANOTHER MISCARRIAGE AT 9 WEEKS. WHICH I HAVE NOT STARTED TO PASS YET.EVERYTIME EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE GOING WELL THEN I MISCARRY.WITH THIS PREGANCY I HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS.I HAVE A HEALTHY 4 YEAR OLD BUT I WANT MORE KIDS I JUST CANT SEEM TO HOLD A BABY WHAT SHOULD I DO.

ANSWER: Seek examination by a Maternal Fetal Specialist.

QUESTION: DO YOU RECOMMEND ANYTHING ELSE.

Answer
Cahntell

Miscarriage in a descending order as in your case (10 weeks then 9) have diffrent causes than in an ascending order. Too many possibilities may exixt and a work up for diagnosis will probably be needed. A maternal fetal medicine specialist will be the best to offer you the best advice.

Good Luck

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Mohamed Kandeel