ObGyn/Pregnancy issues/am I pregnant

Question
I've always had normal periods even after my first child started my last menstruation on March 8 usually comes on time with no irregular times.a week later I also bled for 2 days on the 27th it looked like a very light period. I had sex on the 19 of March before the second set of bleeding. I've had sore breast that have lactating a little bit. Also slight cramps. I have not come on my period for April. I took a test last month which was negative. Kind of scared. Am I pregnant or could it be something else

Answer
London

Although the symptoms you described are not specific, pregnancy is still a possibility. After more than 25 years of experience, I have noted that atypical menstruation especially if accompanied with cramping or pain at one side of the lower abdomen, may indicate ectopic pregnancy.

Since this can be a serious condition, I encourage you to seek examination and vaginal ultrasound examination to make sure everything is OK. You have nothing to lose if you seek examination but you may lose if you do not.

Good Luck

ObGyn/Pregnancy issues

Mohamed Kandeel